Following a recommendation, TwistedPair undertook an exciting project with Unruly, a vibrant and forward-thinking video ad tech company which forms part of News UK.
As a global company with offices based in North America and Sydney, and with over 300 employees, Unruly needed a solution steeped in innovation, to improve their employee communication, reduce costs on travel and impress visitors to their London office.
- Client: Unruly
- Location: London
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Services: Audio Visual
- Products: LG HD LED Screens, Extron Ceiling Speakers, Crestron Control via Apple iPad, Biamp Audio Digital Signal Processing, Logitech USB Cameras, Epson Projectors for Projection Edge Blend, RevoLabs FLX2 Mic. & Speaker Systems, Google Hangouts Video Conferencing Platform, NEC 5700 Lumens WXGA LCD Projector
The scope required designing and installing a huge LED media wall, a 13 metre wide floor to ceiling 4 projector edge blend with surround sound and mic. solution, installation of 10 meeting rooms with iPad control and Google Hangouts integration and a gamified climbing wall using projection and motion sensors. The project also required fitting a 7.2 surround and 4k projection for staff in the Unruly Clubhouse.
- Seamless and modern technology with wow factor
- High quality audio and video conferencing using Google Hangouts integration
- A bespoke user friendly interface
- A branded touch panel and room booking system
- To save the I.T. Department time and resource
- To reduce the need for staff to travel
Unruly and TwistedPair worked closely together to maximise the functionality of the software and controls available to Chromebox for meetings. As Unruly are heavily invested in Google apps, TwistedPair ensured their solution allowed Unruly to use this platform in the best and most productive way.